Here are some things I was working on in December! I couldn't post these earlier because they were Christmas presents...
...I would like to pretend that is a good enough excuse for not posting all of December, but it isn't. I'm a slacker.
Resolution 1: don't be a slacker.
And now, to ring in the new year, I'll leave you with some really basic advice that I have learned the hard way
1. Swans are jerks.
2. Never put regular soap in your dishwasher
3. Never forget the e-brake when changing a tire
4. Never use water instead of milk your cereal (seriously).
5. You never look as cool as you think
6. You never look as dumb as you feel